Details for the 2015 Sage Stauffer Tournament are now available on the tournament page. We hope to see you there!
Online registration for Fall 2015 recreational league and travel teams is now open!
Registration after May 31st is considered late and team placement will be based on team availability and subject to a $15 fee.
Registration Contact: Susan Paone, email@example.com
Recreational Leagues (No Tryouts Necessary)
- Under 6 – Intramural Soccer – $60 for Fall and Spring 2016 Seasons (includes T-shirt)
- Ages U7-U16 – $100 for Fall and Spring 2016 Seasons, $20 for uniform, Mandatory Fundraiser(s) or fundraiser buy-out.
Travel Soccer Programs (Tryouts Required)
U9-U14 Boys and Girls Teams – $100 for full Fall and Spring 2016 Seasons
- Uniforms are separate, costs determined by individual teams
- Mandatory CYSA Fundraiser + additional Team Fundraisers
Travel Team Tryout Information
Please pre-register your player by May 15th for tryouts (no cost obligation for tryout).
- U9-U14 Boys – Monday, 5/18 and Wednesday, 5/20 (6:00 – 7:30 pm)
- U9-U14 Girls – Tuesday, 5/19 and Thursday, 5/21 (6:00 – 7:30 pm)
- Rain dates – Boys 5/27, Girls 5/26 (6:00 – 7:30 pm)
Please arrive at 5:30 on the first night of your tryout to register.
Spring 2015 Registration
Your child does not have to live within Catasauqua to participate with our club. We have players from all over the Lehigh Valley that love playing for CYSA.
If your child is going to tryout for a Travel Team, please register for Travel. If they make the team, there will be an additional $15 fee to cover costs. If they do not make the Travel team, we will place them on a Recreation team.
Click here: Spring 2015 Registration
Age restrictions for players:
*To play in our intramural U6 league your child must be 4 years old before August 1, 2013.
*When signing up your child for any team U7 and older, your child will automatically be assigned to their appropriate age group. If you want them to be more challenged, they can be moved to an older age group. If you have questions about your child playing up please discuss with your previous coach for their recommendation.
Any questions regarding U6 please contact Karen DeLabar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Travel please contact Dave Harth at email@example.com.
Any other questions or concerns contact Dave Harth at firstname.lastname@example.org.